The Second Side

I could put something really witty here if I wanted.


My Photo
Name:

When you stop believing in coincidence, paranoia is only a heartbeat away.

Friday, May 19, 2006

I've Got a River of Life Flowing Out of Me

  • Remember that scene in The Naked Gun where Leslie Nielsen leaves a press conference to take a piss and leaves his lapel microphone on? As funny as that scene is, imagine if it had happened in church.
  • I saw a picture today of Britney Spears "almost" dropping her child. Okay, folks. Enough is enough. Leave the poor gal alone. If I had paparazzi up my ass to document every time I dropped, almost dropped, tripped over, or accidentally knocked over my kids, I'd have Child Protective Services living in a tent in my backyard.
  • We are going to see The DaVinci Code. I can hardly wait. Can you deal with that??? There's an old saying I love that goes: "those who can't do, critique." I read about the critics at Cannes who booed and jeered the film. Can't say I'm interested in the opinion of anyone who would behave so rudely. They're just lucky I wasn't there. They wouldn't have been the first unruly theatergoers to hear me say "shut the fuck up."
  • Today, here in Omaha, it was confirmed that a body found was that of a young girl who has been missing for 6 months. Two other girls have recently gone missing. A body was pulled from the river. What a dark world. It's' situations like these that make me like the torture idea. You know, the filet knife and Clorox bath variety.
  • Why don't people fart colored smoke?

Have a great weekend.

11 Comments:

Blogger Davis said...

....nip to the loo, my darling...

4:44 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Nicely played, Davis-san.

6:03 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I liked The DaVinci Code.

7:22 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Me too.

10:43 PM  
Blogger T - Another Geek Girl said...

I thought I smelled fish around here. I brought my fishing pole and waders... I thought you meant a river literally.

11:30 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Thigh-high waders? With straps?

10:12 AM  
Blogger Davis said...

Those must be the waders that come with that lacey belt....

1:35 PM  
Blogger T - Another Geek Girl said...

They are the waders from the Victoria's Secret catalog.

They attach to my garter belt. And thay came with a matching camouflage bra. I just love those matching sets. Almost enough to make me want to go fishing... almost.

2:01 PM  
Blogger Davis said...

Well, be sure to send pics from your next fishing trip........;)

10:42 PM  
Blogger Chris Jart said...

Okay, I have to weigh in on the Brittney baby dropping thing. I know that unless you wrap your kid in bubblewrap, at some point he's going to take a fall somewhere.

But in the photos, Brittney has a glass in one hand, of what appears to be alcohol, and the baby in the other. She is also wearing extremely high heels and pants that are so long they are UNDER her massive heels. Seems more like poor Brittney is guilty of being immature and having bad fashion sense.

10:57 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Tricia: That wader/garter combo would make a lovely HNT post. Don't you think, Davis?

Chris: I didn't notice the glass of alchohol. You're right that's just immature and dangerous. I mean, really, she might spill it!

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home