The Second Side

I could put something really witty here if I wanted.


My Photo
Name:

When you stop believing in coincidence, paranoia is only a heartbeat away.

Monday, May 15, 2006

My Bologna Has A First Name

  • I can't remember where I saw it, so I can't link to it for you, but I read a good one-liner about the upcoming The DaVinci Code movie. "In response to the upcoming film, Christians plan to blow up movie theaters, and Christian Heads of State will call for the murder of Tom Hanks." Heh, heh. Get it?
  • I also heard white people dancing referred to as looking like "wine-making slaves." Heh, heh. Get it?
  • This morning, I stood at our full-length living room window in my gym shorts, checking out the morning sunshine, when my daughters came up and de-pantsed me in front of the world. I suppose I should be impressed they can pull off (or down) such a coordinated attack.
  • I made a grocery list this weekend, and had to use the Oscar Meyer song to spell "bologna." (Had to do it again just now, actually.)
  • Thanks, Davis, for the biggest laugh I've had in quite awhile.

10 Comments:

Blogger T - Another Geek Girl said...

Best pick up line I ever got.
My bologna has a first name...
It's L-A-R-G-E.


It didn't work, but I gave it a ten for creativity.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Yes, creativity points are certainly due for that one.

By the way, your daddy must be a thief . . . oh, never mind.

10:00 PM  
Blogger T - Another Geek Girl said...

No, No. You started something now Nigel. Go ahead, finish it. I get annoyed when you do that. Start and then stop.

Comedus interuptus.

Don't they make drugs for that?

11:28 PM  
Blogger Davis said...

Yeah, Heroin......ha

8:56 AM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Sorry, my nekkid subject, I didn't realize I was in the habit of annoying you. I'll be happy to finish my lame pick-up line:

"Your daddy must be a thief, because he stole the stars from the skies to put in your eyes." You're all giggly now, admit it.

Heroin? I don't think I'm that far gone yet, ha.

11:27 AM  
Blogger Davis said...

give it time...give it time...

8:37 PM  
Blogger Davis said...

ha

8:38 PM  
Blogger Davis said...

Granny could never spell that right, huh?

blogna

10:07 PM  
Blogger T - Another Geek Girl said...

I asked for it didn't I?

Did anyone actually fall for that one?

6:58 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

I don't know. I usually start giggling halfway through. I'm no good at the lines.

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home