The Second Side

I could put something really witty here if I wanted.


My Photo
Name:

When you stop believing in coincidence, paranoia is only a heartbeat away.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Yes, Tricia, There Really Are Dragons


You are looking at the skull of Dracorex hogwartsia (Dragon King of Hogwarts. Yes, in honor of Harry Potter), a newly discovered dinosaur that lived 66 million years ago in what is now South Dakota. I'll bet she was real cuddly.

In other news:
  • Scientists grow artificial penis in lab. What else do you need to know? All I know is that I can live the rest of my life without reading "penis disfigurement," "penis cancer" and "penis trauma" in the same penis story. Penis.
  • Looking for a new religion? " . . . the Hieros Gamos ritual is said to have evolved into a highly developed spiritual discipline which enabled a man to attain "gnosis", or direct knowledge of the Divine, through the ritualized sexual union with a woman, who has been specially trained as a priestess for this purpose. The theory is based on the philosophy that a man is fundamentally incomplete and can only reach godhood by "marrying" the feminine principle in a spiritual and physical manner, which supposedly triggers an altered state of consciousness at the moment of climax."
Oy.

11 Comments:

Blogger Chris Jart said...

The thought of penis replacement makes me wince. And I'm not even a guy!

12:04 PM  
Blogger Davis said...

altered state of consciousness at the moment of climax.



Duh.........

2:24 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Penis. Penis. Penis.

Sorry. This story is quite disturbing. And those poor rabbits upon which they experimented! Gah! :-(

I couldn't read the bit about the Hieros Gamos without thinking of rabbit cock. That's just wrong, Jimmy.

9:31 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My penis is small but functional.

:Who ya gonna please with that?"

"Only me..."

Regarding the dragon: Told ya' so.
&

10:44 PM  
Blogger T - Another Geek Girl said...

I'm just imagining all of the google hits you are going to get from this post.

penis replacement
dragon penis
dragon dinosaur sexual union
harry penis

The possibilities are endless...

I spit on your dragon.
ach
ach
ach

patoo

10:48 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Chris: Just imagine the convulsions I had. Ack!

Davis: Yes, that's when we men make the Goofy sound: gawwrrshh!

Tree: I'm sorry to ruin Hieros Gamos for you, although I think it's probably curable.

Fletcher: I would rather have functionality than size. The lizard shall become a mighty dragon.

Tricia: Your innuendos are showing again. Not that I'm complaining . . .

10:08 AM  
Blogger T - Another Geek Girl said...

My innuendos are showing again?

And I thought I had them well covered by my freudian slips.

1:08 AM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

It must be Fletcher again. He's always hiking up people's Freudian slips.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dammit. Again, Tricia and Jimmy need their own show with Fletcher making his guest appearances.

6:58 PM  
Blogger Davis said...

Tree said "rabbit cock"......

That's funny shit.

12:15 AM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

The Tricia and Jimmy Show. I like the sound of that . . .

Yes, Davis, that's funny. I think Tree should record herself saying "rabbit cock" so we can hear it and have an even bigger laugh.

10:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home