The Second Side

I could put something really witty here if I wanted.


My Photo
Name:

When you stop believing in coincidence, paranoia is only a heartbeat away.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Go, Anna Nicole, Go

The Supreme Court has ruled that Anna Nicole Smith can use the federal courts to try to claim part of her "late husband's" billions.

I think this is great. After all, this was not a marriage of love, but a business agreement. Anna Nicole would get a buttload of cash, and J. Howard would get a piece of ass. Well, J. Howard got the piece of ass, and now it's time for Anna Nicole to get the buttload of cash.

A deal's a deal.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Okay. So tell me. How much is a buttload, exactly? Is it bigger than a shitload, and less than a fuckload?

I'm confused.

Uh oh. Did I just ruin the PG-13 rating of this blog?

Sorry.

10:14 AM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Well, in J. Howard's case, a fuckload wouldn't be much at the age he died, 89. Maybe 5-6 cc's at the most. We'd have to check his diaper to measure a shitload.

However, in Anna Nicole's case, a buttload would be a lot, so we should go with that.

Don't worry about the rating. It was bound to happen . . .

11:26 AM  
Blogger Davis said...

"Buttloads are a thing of the past with new "Oops, I Crapped My Pants!"". HA

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home