The Second Side

I could put something really witty here if I wanted.


My Photo
Name:

When you stop believing in coincidence, paranoia is only a heartbeat away.

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

So, What Do We Call Them Now??

Astronomers are now saying that "black holes aren't so black." They've turned their backs on their people and are workin' for the Man.
Uh, I mean, it seems that the long-held belief that black holes are invisible isn't quite true. You see, when gas gets close to the hole, it heats up and radiates, thereby illuminating the hole by "painting its profile." (When I was a kid, we used to say "catch this and paint it purple" . . . oh, never mind.)
Technology has not yet advanced so scientists can take the "final plunge."
If you're not snickering yet, you need to lighten the hell up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home