The Second Side

I could put something really witty here if I wanted.


My Photo
Name:

When you stop believing in coincidence, paranoia is only a heartbeat away.

Friday, September 30, 2005

Church Panty Party

A Bishop of the Church of England has encouraged Christians to use unconventional methods to bring people into the flock, including lingerie parties. The good reverend says:

"I have not conducted a lingerie party myself, but when Bridget Jones was all the rage I know that some Christian groups were holding knickers parties," she said. "To be honest, I am not sure what happened at those. Nobody has told me."
Apparently, what happens at the lingerie party, stays at the lingerie party.
Other possibilities mentioned are chocolate parties and pamper (not Pampers) parties.
No word on Inquisition parties or Exorcism parties.

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Damn. An exorcism party would be fun.

Maybe I'm just weird, but I think Latin's sexy.

4:14 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

I eakspay atinlay . . .

11:45 PM  
Blogger Chris Jart said...

I'd go to church if they gave me free chocolate and had a weekly exorcism.

1:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe we can all get together and have an exorcism party. I'll bring the holy water and a spare poltergeist.

7:10 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

That sounds like fun. 'Tis the season, after all. I think I might be possessed, but you'd better tie me down, because I think it's the spirit of John Holmes.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Monkey said...

exorcism party

I would like those too, although I would need to hold my mommy's hand afterward.

Jimmy's possessed by John Holmes? Did this blog go triple X all of a sudden? Why didn't I get the memo?

11:07 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

I don't know what to say, Monkey. I can't imagine how the spirit of John Holmes could've gotten into me. Nope. Can't think of a thing. Uh-uh.

11:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home