The Second Side

I could put something really witty here if I wanted.


My Photo
Name:

When you stop believing in coincidence, paranoia is only a heartbeat away.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I've Been Tagged

Okay, it's come around to me, courtesy of my friend, Stephanie. Here's all you need to know about little ol' me . . .

Seven Answers to Seven Questions:

Seven Things I Plan to do Before I Die:
  • Stand on top of the Great Pyramid.
  • Finish one of the five novels I've started.
  • Travel in space.
  • Celebrate my 150th birthday.
  • Play a gig at Madison Square Garden.
  • Record my own CD.
  • Live in a castle.
Seven Things I Can Do:
  • Play the guitar.
  • Juggle.
  • Write dirty limericks.
  • Make people laugh.
  • Write songs.
  • Run a 25-minute mile.
  • Make perfect scrambled eggs.
Seven Things I Cannot Do:
  • Dance.
  • Be handy around the house.
  • Put my leg back over my head.
  • Speak another language.
  • Draw.
  • Get up early without coffee.
  • Fly a plane.
Seven Things that Attract Me to Another Person:
  • Warped sense of humor.
  • Passion.
  • Assertiveness.
  • Creativity.
  • Even-tempered.
  • Curves.
  • Curiosity about life and the universe.
Seven Things I Say Most Often:
  • Cool.
  • Sounds like a winner.
  • It's me again, Margaret.
  • Okay.
  • Ya know?
  • Huh?
  • Goddammit, you had a yield sign, motherf*cker!!
Seven Celebrity Crushes:
  • Sade (the singer, not the Marquis).
  • Jennifer Aniston.
  • Melissa Etheridge (I know, I know).
  • Madonna.
  • Monica Bellucci.
  • Elizabeth Hurley.
  • Carole King.
Seven Random Facts About Me:
  • Gothic literature is my favorite reading material.
  • When I die, I want to be cremated and have my ashes used in a painting.
  • I believe in intelligent life in the universe.
  • I have twenty-five scars on my body.
  • I don't kill animals.
  • I'm a descended nephew of Arthur Middleton, a signatory of the Declaration of Independence.
  • I'm a lefty.
If that's not a great resume, I don't know what is.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Mmmmm....Monica Belluci. I'm not a lesbian, but if I were...damn!

8:16 AM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Yeah, there's something about Melissa. She can take a guitar and her voice and generate more awesome sound than a full band. She's just great.
No, I'm not a vegetarian. A bit of a contradiction, I suppose, but there you have it, haha.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Monkey said...

Gothic! I love Gothic literature.

(I thought you were going to change the bullets on the template to boobies.)

1:54 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

I don't know how, otherwise I might.
We should make one of our next (naked) books a gothic literature one. Would be perfect for the Halloween season.

8:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home