The Second Side

I could put something really witty here if I wanted.


My Photo
Name:

When you stop believing in coincidence, paranoia is only a heartbeat away.

Monday, September 19, 2005

Disaster Top Ten

Here's a list of the ten worst natural disasters waiting to strike the United States. Along with the ones we already take for granted (mega-earthquakes, asteroid strikes), there are more nasty events waiting to happen. For example, there's an active volcano under Yellowstone National Park that is set to blow anytime, and when it does, it will cover half the country in three feet of ash.
Two of the top ten biggest earthquakes in U.S. history were centered in New Madrid, Missouri. Alaska had seven of the others. California had only one.
It might seem odd, but I take comfort in this. It's nice to know that there's some things "they" can't control.

6 Comments:

Blogger Chris Jart said...

No matter what, we're all gonna die! Aaarrrgghhhhhh!!!!!

9:46 AM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Well, if I had to choose, I'd choose to be taken out by a giant wave. Now that's the way to go!

3:14 PM  
Blogger Monkey said...

"they"? The Aliens? Or the government?

7:57 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

"They" would be that shadowy group that pulls the strings of government . . . yeah, probably aliens.

9:10 PM  
Blogger Monkey said...

If I bring one more consipiracy home to Johnny Damned, he's going to bean me in the head.

1:55 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Just 'cause you're paranoid don't mean they ain't out to get ya.

8:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home