The Second Side

I could put something really witty here if I wanted.


My Photo
Name:

When you stop believing in coincidence, paranoia is only a heartbeat away.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Trick or Treat


I've posted a new sketch at my story blog titled "Men of Oak." Long ago, I read an article claiming that Halloween originated with the Druids going from house to house, demanding human sacrifice (a treat). If the chosen family denied them a sacrifice, the Druids would curse the house (a trick). I know this bit of history is highly debatable. Either way, I thought it would make a great story. I hope you agree.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

WWDD?

What Would Druids Do? Could have the uber-cool designation of 2W2D or W2D2.
&

12:00 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

I like W2D2. I'll get the t-shirts made up.

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home