The Second Side

I could put something really witty here if I wanted.


My Photo
Name:

When you stop believing in coincidence, paranoia is only a heartbeat away.

Friday, February 10, 2006

You Are In The Bible

Kanye West says he should be in the Bible. Actually, he needs to check the scriptures again, because he's already in the Holy Book. For example:
  • Luke 12:20: "But God said to him, 'You fool!" . . . "
  • Ecclesiastes 7:5: "It is better to heed a wise man's rebuke than to listen to the song of fools."
  • 2 Peter 2:15: " . . . you should silence the foolish talk of ignorant men."
  • Proverbs 8:13: " . . . I hate pride and arrogance . . . "
Feel free to add your own. Let's hope his fifteen minutes are about up.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Amen.

5:30 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Maybe I should appoint you Goddess of the Arts . . .

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home