The Second Side

I could put something really witty here if I wanted.


My Photo
Name:

When you stop believing in coincidence, paranoia is only a heartbeat away.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

The Week that Was

A little late with my week in review. Sorry.

I taught my 2-year-old twin daughters to say "dammit." Not intentionally. I've tried so hard to watch my cussin', but like typical women they just push . . . me . . . to . . . the . . . very . . . edge. I must admit, though, that I think cussing kids are hilarious, even when they're my own. How can you not laugh when the cats fight and a cute little voice says "stop it, dammit!"

A woman I know in my night class (Film History) who sits behind me reached out to flatten a "shoulder nipple" on my shirt. I turned around to thank her, and noticed (inadvertently, of course) that her own nipple was poking against her shirt a good half-inch. Is that irony?

Harry Belafonte says that the Department of Homeland Security is the new Gestapo. Now, you don't have to be a Bush lover (snicker) to point out that if we really did have a Gestapo, ol' Harry would have a bullet in his head already. Nothing wrong with bitching about the growing police state, but such ridiculous hyperbole ain't helpin'.

According to a new study, how you get undressed says a lot about your personality. I won't bother you with the link, ladies, just send me a video of yourselves undressing, and I'll tell you what it means.

Just a squirrel tryin' to get a nut . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home