The Second Side

I could put something really witty here if I wanted.


My Photo
Name:

When you stop believing in coincidence, paranoia is only a heartbeat away.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Oh, Boy. That's Weird

A 35-year-old Russian man had surgery to remove a "harmless fatty tumor" in his back that had been bothering him for years. When doctors removed the growth, they discovered it was actually the embryo of his unborn twin brother, complete with little arms and legs.

Okay, who can come up with the best one-liner? I'll lead off:

I got you . . . under my skin . . . (I didn't set the bar very high, I know).

6 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy said...

Haha. All 3 ounces of it, ha.

You ort not to keel my little brudder.

12:06 PM  
Blogger Monkey said...

He's not heavy... he's my brooother.

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dasvidanya Doppelganger

8:24 PM  
Blogger Davis said...

"I'm tired of my brother following me around everywhere. He's like a monkey on my back!"

11:58 AM  
Blogger Davis said...

...The little bastard....

11:59 AM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Little feller . . .

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home