The Second Side

I could put something really witty here if I wanted.


My Photo
Name:

When you stop believing in coincidence, paranoia is only a heartbeat away.

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Brokeback Iceberg


Six gay penguins at a German zoo are steadfastly refusing to let a woman come between them. Efforts by zoo officials to "flip" the birds to the other side in order to mate drew howls of outrage from gay rights groups. I didn't know gay penguins had a lobbying group.
They still aren't allowed in the military, however, and the killer whales just spit them the hell out. They're still snazzy dressers, though.

4 Comments:

Blogger Davis said...

LMAO.........Jesus.........

7:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

ROFLMAO!!!!

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You mean I'm not the first to think of the "Brokeback Iceberg" joke? Rats. Still, I see a potential for a major motion picture here.

8:42 AM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Ha! I also thought I'd come up with it first, only to later discover that several others had done it before me. Oh, well, it's too good a joke to pass up, right?

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home