The Second Side

I could put something really witty here if I wanted.


My Photo
Name:

When you stop believing in coincidence, paranoia is only a heartbeat away.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Rock's Best Year Ever?

A BBC radio poll has voted 1967 as the best year in rock. It's hard to argue. It was the year of Sgt. Pepper's, Are You Experienced?, The Beatles performing "All You Need is Love" to a worldwide TV audience, Hendrix and The Who at Monterey, the Summer of Love, Jefferson Airplane, The Dead, The Doors, The Byrds . . . ah, I was born too late, I tell ya.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy said...

Would you have been a hippie, man?

1:48 PM  
Blogger Davis said...

Dude......(u-ha)

6:13 PM  
Blogger Davis said...

I agree. A lot of my inspiration comes from those you listed except the first two, and the Doors.

But I digress.....

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home