The Second Side

I could put something really witty here if I wanted.


My Photo
Name:

When you stop believing in coincidence, paranoia is only a heartbeat away.

Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Didn't Know That . . . Didn't Really Need To.

After turning off a DVD I'd been watching, I caught a snippet of "Law and Order," a show I've never seen.
Did you know that if you put an electrified probe up a dead man's bum and give him a charge, you can collect sperm that's still viable if you get it within 30 hours of his death? No? Well, you're welcome.

5 Comments:

Blogger Davis said...

I can sleep at night knowing this....

2:39 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

The sad (scary?) thing is that I knew this before reading your post.

11:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well, if you shoved an electric probe up my bum and activated it you'd get quite alot of viable sperm, too. The difference between me and the dead guy is that I'd be willing to cuddle and hold the probee afterwards.

I'm thoughtful that way.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Stephanie: Um, you're right. Ha.

Davis: I wouldn't sleep too soundly. You might be mistaken for a dead man.

Tree: Wow. You do know how to party.

Fletcher: That sound like such a romantic scene.

11:40 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fletcher is romantic like that. And lest you get the wrong impression, I think I learned that watching TV, not at a party. Um, hrm...wait...I did do a lot of drugs in college, so maybe. *shrug*

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home