The Second Side

I could put something really witty here if I wanted.


My Photo
Name:

When you stop believing in coincidence, paranoia is only a heartbeat away.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Those Damn Taurids Again

Happy New Year, everyone. I have big plans for this year. I hope you do, too.

Scientists have witnessed an explosion on the Moon. According to The Man, a group of Taurids (a group of meteors that appear to originate from the Taurus constellation) slammed into the surface and caused the explosion. That's what they'd like us to think, anyway.
However, the explosion shall be a learning experience. NASA believes that "understanding lunar impacts could help protect astronauts when NASA sends humans back to the Moon."
It's nice to know that NASA has started their note-taking for a return Moon trip: Crashing into the Moon—bad.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy said...

Hey, I'll go!! I want to take part in the alien fireworks display they've got going on up there.
Taurids . . . my ass.

1:34 PM  
Blogger Davis said...

I Thought "The Man" was after Undercover Brother......

Huh, my mistake.

9:44 PM  
Blogger Davis said...

Stephanie, I miss the ones that show cool designs when they get cold......"Freaky" something or other......:)

Jimmy might remember

9:46 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Oh, yeah. What were those. Snow boots that had designs when they got cold. Hmm. I'll bet Chris would know.

11:41 PM  
Blogger Davis said...

Freezie-Freakies!!!!

Rock on!!!

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home