The Second Side

I could put something really witty here if I wanted.


My Photo
Name:

When you stop believing in coincidence, paranoia is only a heartbeat away.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Anniversary of the Beast

An unusually high number of engaged couples in the Netherlands are setting their wedding date for June 6 of this year, which would give them a wedding date of 6-6-06. Aren't they clever? However, they may want to bump the date up to June 1, since new photographic evidence suggests the actual number of the beast may be 616, which would be too bad, since 616 isn't nearly as sinister as 666.

"With this mark, I thee wed . . . "

4 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy said...

The mother's name isn't Rosemary, is it? Ha! (involuntary shudder)

4:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yikes! Why does this kind of thing always give me the willies? The shivers and shakes? Superstition in my eyes.

5:58 PM  
Blogger Davis said...

This reminds me of that episode of Seinfeld, with Elaine and her 8-ball jacket wearing boyfriend visiting the priest........

"Till' death do us part, in the bowels of Hell!!!!"

9:42 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

That was a great Seinfled moment.

Shakin' all over . . .

11:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home