The Second Side

I could put something really witty here if I wanted.


My Photo
Name:

When you stop believing in coincidence, paranoia is only a heartbeat away.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Terrorists are Watching New Orleans

A sober reminder that our enemies are watching the anarchy in New Orleans. If this is the chaos we get after a natural disaster we knew was coming, what will the situation be after terrorist attacks in several U.S. cities at once?
Stock up your cellar and buy a gun, because this is what our cities will look like after terrorists detonate those suitcase nukes the CIA says are already here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy said...

Exactly. I remember how creeped out I was by the book "Lord of the Flies" when I was a kid. It's much scarier when you're an adult and realize it's all true.
And yes, Dr. Phil is most certainly an enemy agent.

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home