The Second Side

I could put something really witty here if I wanted.


My Photo
Name:

When you stop believing in coincidence, paranoia is only a heartbeat away.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Terrorists are Watching New Orleans

A sober reminder that our enemies are watching the anarchy in New Orleans. If this is the chaos we get after a natural disaster we knew was coming, what will the situation be after terrorist attacks in several U.S. cities at once?
Stock up your cellar and buy a gun, because this is what our cities will look like after terrorists detonate those suitcase nukes the CIA says are already here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Steph said...

I'm starting to think Dr. Phil was placed here by an "enemy" country. Anyone else?

Seriously though, this is so scary how vulnerable we are showing ourselves to be.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Exactly. I remember how creeped out I was by the book "Lord of the Flies" when I was a kid. It's much scarier when you're an adult and realize it's all true.
And yes, Dr. Phil is most certainly an enemy agent.

7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home