The Second Side

I could put something really witty here if I wanted.


My Photo
Name:

When you stop believing in coincidence, paranoia is only a heartbeat away.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Stop the Presses!!!

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie visited a dinosaur exhibit in Canada!! They did not ask for any special treatment!!! They arrived at 7 p.m. and stayed for an hour!!! Other museum patrons were very respectful!!! They visited the gift shop, bought toys and left!!! The museum staff was very impressed at how nice they were!!!
Good Lord.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy said...

I'll bet they used the same toilet paper as everyone else. Well, not the exact same, but the same roll, I mean.

12:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You guys are too funny.

Amazing isn't it? The things deemed important enough to waste news coverage on? But the media must keep us distracted! So we won't figure out what is really going on!

4:26 PM  
Blogger Davis said...

I'm guessing they had special velvet toilet paper flown in from France or something. They don't tell you that shit......

It's in the contract. They can't tell you for fear of John Voight whackin' their head off with a machete........(he's crazy, you know)

9:10 PM  
Blogger Davis said...

Don't turn around uh-oh.......

9:10 PM  
Blogger Chris Jart said...

Wow if I went to the exhibit, I'd do the exact same thing and act the exact same way. So I guess you'll be reading about me in all the newspapers when I visit the Dinosaurs.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Monkey said...

Chris! I can't wait to read about what you looked at, how nice you were to security, how you took the time to read the placards. Oh... I cannot wait. Simply cannot wait.

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home