The Second Side

I could put something really witty here if I wanted.


My Photo
Name:

When you stop believing in coincidence, paranoia is only a heartbeat away.

Friday, September 02, 2005

No Volunteers for Orgasm Research

You may have guessed by now that this is for women. A North Carolina scientist claims to have invented a device that will deliver an orgasm at the touch of a button, but is surprised that women aren't "beating his door down" to help test it.
A psychosexual counselor (and just what the hell is that?) says that women won't be interested in such a "quick fix," to which men the world over were heard to say "what?"
Good thing I didn't buy into this franchise.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy said...

Oh, yeah, I know which one you mean. I didn't see it either, nope.

12:42 AM  
Blogger Davis said...

Can I push the button??? Please?

6:02 PM  
Blogger Monkey said...

Maybe the doofus missed the part where "getting there is half the fun".

Stephanie... you made my side hurt from laughing. All of you are crazy! Crazy I tell you!

Anyway... the woman says she would not buy such a device even if it were free. She likes it when Mr. Damned has to work for it. ;)

8:06 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

You know what would be fun? To hook it up to Davis and zap him when he wasn't expecting it.

5:20 PM  
Blogger Davis said...

I think I would like that.....

I mean..What?, nuthin'....

8:03 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

"Yes, I'd like a Whopper with wiggy wiggy wiggy wiggy cheese.

11:58 PM  
Blogger Monkey said...

"wiggy wiggy wiggy cheese"

Oh my God... I just bust something laughing. Mr. Damned and Calzone are looking at me funny.

5:51 PM  
Blogger Bukowski'sWomen said...

I'll do it!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Finally a volunteer!! I thought I was going to have to throw on a dress and do my bit for science.

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home