The Second Side

I could put something really witty here if I wanted.


My Photo
Name:

When you stop believing in coincidence, paranoia is only a heartbeat away.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Killer Whale Sets Trap for Seagulls

A killer whale has been observed regurgitating fish onto the surface of the water and then lying in wait for a hapless seagull. The whale even taught the technique to other whales. The ability to set traps and teach the skill to others is known as "cultural learning," a talent once thought to be unique to humans.
Scientists said the whale hid behind a tree with a hunting cap and said, "shhh, be vewy, vewy quiet."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well heck, my cat must be trying to trap my dog, because the dog eats the cat's vomit constantly.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Well, Monkey's Very Ill Human, I hope all this talk of vomit isn't making your condition worse . . .

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home