The Second Side

I could put something really witty here if I wanted.


My Photo
Name:

When you stop believing in coincidence, paranoia is only a heartbeat away.

Sunday, September 11, 2005

The Sounds of Hell


The previous post containing the Russian exorcism audio reminded me of the recording that was supposedly made by Russian geologists in Siberia who lowered a microphone into a 14-kilometer-deep hole and recorded the screams of the damned. Anyone remember this?
Of course, we all know it was most likely recorded at an Ashlee Simpson concert, but it's still in keeping with the Halloween spirit.

8 Comments:

Blogger Calzone said...

Dude, how did you get a picture of my cousin Jimmy.

7:36 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

I travel in some very odd circles, my friend.

9:27 PM  
Blogger Monkey said...

OK... what does it say about me that I don't believe in hell, but I'm too afraid to listen to the damn audio.

Oh, I'm a complex monkey I am! And a chicken to boot.

7:03 AM  
Blogger Monkey said...

Jimmy... in other news, Stephanie and I, and possibly Calzone, if we can get him to participate, are going to start a Naked Book Club. You in? What about Davis?

And I don't want to hear any of your "gotta any Cherokee in ya?" jokes! *thwap*

7:05 AM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

You bet I'm in. I'm sure Davis is in as well.
Check out Davis's "1491" post (you may have to go to the archives) to see some of our book ideas.
Anyone else?

7:19 AM  
Blogger Chris Jart said...

Sounds like rush hour, or someone stumbling unexpectedly upon a naked book club.

11:53 AM  
Blogger Monkey said...

Chris! Want to join our book club??

http://nakedbookclub.blogspot.com

(Sorry about the spam Jimmy, but you know it's a good cause.)

9:20 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Not a problem. Anyone figured out how this is going to work yet?

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home