The Second Side

I could put something really witty here if I wanted.


My Photo
Name:

When you stop believing in coincidence, paranoia is only a heartbeat away.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Oh, the Humanity!

This year's Emmy awards will feature a celebrity singing competition. Featured "acts" will include William Shatner singing the Star Trek theme, which if I recall correctly is little more than a series of high-pitched screeching. That could be hilarious.
Also featured will be Megan Mullally and Donald Trump performing a duet of the Green Acres theme.
The downward spiral continues . . .

4 Comments:

Blogger Monkey said...

It should be hilarious. I'm one of those people that finds William Shatner a hoot. A hoot I tell you!

6:30 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Yes, Shatner is certainly a hoot. Not sure how good or bad this will be, but it ain't gonna be dull, that's for sure.

10:38 PM  
Blogger Davis said...

I've....lived...mylifethatsfull...ivetraveledeach......and.....everybyway.......

9:07 PM  
Blogger Davis said...

(a)....sorry

9:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home