The Second Side

I could put something really witty here if I wanted.


My Photo
Name:

When you stop believing in coincidence, paranoia is only a heartbeat away.

Thursday, October 13, 2005

No Thanks, I Don't Want It Back

A Romanian woman tried to steal a cell phone by hiding it up her butt. Witnesses saw her take the phone, but when police searched her, they couldn't find it. They called the cell phone to see where it was, and discovered the woman either hid the phone in her colon or had farts that sounded like "Play that Funky Music."
Say the police:
The station doctor extracted the phone and we sprayed it with disinfectant before handing it back to its owner.
Why don't you give it another coat with that spray can, officer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The frail threads of my faith in humanity fray even more when I read shit like this. I'm not sure how one manages to shove a cell phone up one's ass. She must have been practicing for quite some time. I mean, I know the newer phones are tiny, but ouch.

7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home