The Second Side

I could put something really witty here if I wanted.


My Photo
Name:

When you stop believing in coincidence, paranoia is only a heartbeat away.

Friday, August 19, 2005

Find Out Where the Nukes Will Hit


If you're wondering where we'll get hit in the event of a nuclear attack, and where the prevailing winds will carry the fallout, just scroll down a little bit and click on your home state to see where the potential targets of a nuclear attack will be. It also gives tips on how to survive.
According to this, my home state of Nebraska will be a major fallout area. Nice.

6 Comments:

Blogger Monkey said...

Considering that Maine is considered the "tailpipe of the U.S.", I just don't want to know.

11:30 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

If Maine is the tailpipe, what does that make Florida??

11:20 PM  
Blogger Monkey said...

Er... the drain?

Can this be multiple choice?

9:52 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I guess I'm all set by the looks of this. I'm next to a targeted army depot. Instant incineration! I suppose that's preferable to a slow death due to radiation sickness in a nuclear winter.

Phew. I feel relieved. :)

8:04 AM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

I agree. I'd just as soon be vaporized. Although being a warlord of the nuclear wasteland does have a strange appeal.

8:11 AM  
Blogger Davis said...

Nebraska has always been a major target. Where did the cowarldy Prez hide?.......

According to the news he was in NE.

Thanks to the media for keeping it a secret. Jesus. Like they don't have a T.V.

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home