The Second Side

I could put something really witty here if I wanted.


My Photo
Name:

When you stop believing in coincidence, paranoia is only a heartbeat away.

Friday, August 12, 2005

Random Thoughts for Your Friday Enjoyment.

  • Sometimes, when I'm meowing at my cats like a little boy, they will suddenly look at me as if I said something they understand. That gives me the creeps.
  • Christians wear the cross as a symbol of their faith, but in Jesus's time, the cross was just another method of execution. If Jesus had been crucified in our time, would his followers be wearing electric chairs around their necks two thousand years from now?
  • I will not die of cancer. I won't allow it. Interpret that how you will.
  • In the wedding and engagement section of the newspaper, have you ever noticed that the ugly couples look happier than the pretty ones?
  • I wouldn't talk on the phone while sitting on the can, but I would while soaking in the tub, but wouldn't while standing starkers in my living room. Why is that?
  • Are urinals set up higher on the wall in NBA locker rooms?
  • When I die, nearly six billion people won't notice.
  • I don't have any guilty pleasures. It's all pleasure, baby.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jimmy said...

I KNOW! My cats do that, and sometimes they will growl and hiss at the corner of the ceiling.
I suppose I should take comfort in the fact that they're on guard against the netherworld.

9:45 AM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Of course. I enjoy your site. Us folks with the freaky cats gotta help each other out!!

4:52 PM  
Blogger Monkey said...

Sometimes, when I'm meowing at my cats like a little boy, they will suddenly look at me as if I said something they understand. That gives me the creeps.

Some things shouldn't be shared, but I had a cat that meowed back if you burped at him.

On guard to the netherworld. Word.

An aside. I love you guys. I've found my tribe.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Monkey said...

My human is sentimental today. Please excuse her.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

No need to apologize. We love her back.

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home