The Second Side

I could put something really witty here if I wanted.


My Photo
Name:

When you stop believing in coincidence, paranoia is only a heartbeat away.

Monday, August 08, 2005

Lost In Space, Just In Case

Speaking of the Moon, here's a copy of statements prepared for President Richard Nixon in the event the Apollo 11 astronauts were stranded on the Moon. Courtesy of the Smoking Gun.
Clergymen were instructed to follow the same protocol as a burial at sea.
A quote: "These brave men . . . know there is no hope for their recovery."

1 Comments:

Blogger Monkey said...

This is so disturbing. When I was a youngster (OK when my human was a youngster), she used to have reoccuring nightmares about burning up in "re-entry".

The perils of growing up in the Space Age.

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home