The Second Side

I could put something really witty here if I wanted.


My Photo
Name:

When you stop believing in coincidence, paranoia is only a heartbeat away.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

The Aliens Brought Me Back

Please forgive me, friends, for the long delay in posting anything new and being absent from your blogs. I've been busy with family duties, schoolwork and am going gangbusters on a novel I'm working on. I'm taking some time to reevaluate what I want to do here, so if I do continue, I may change things around a bit. We'll see. Please bear with me.
In the meantime, I received an International Male catalog yesterday. Tell me, ladies, how would you react if a man strutted into your bedroom wearing this?

6 Comments:

Blogger Davis said...

That's it. I'm suing those bastards for using my pic to advertise their "girly" shorts.

They've pushed me to the limit this time!!!!!!!

(is kinda' hot, though....)

8:18 PM  
Blogger Davis said...

By the by, I would have thought that the aliens would have kept you for sure. huh.....

8:19 PM  
Blogger Davis said...

It has recently come to me that it's all "Hello" and no "Kitty."

Isn't the kitty what we are lookin' for?

9:01 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I think I would have nightmares if my boyfriend wore this. Then again, I might be able to act out a lesbian fantasy with him. Hrm.

And welcome back, Jimmy. You've been missed. :-)

4:49 PM  
Blogger Monkey said...

Ewww?

We've missed you!! I seriously thought you had been abducted. So good to have you back.

Large monkey hugs and bananas.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Davis said...

Tree,

Did you say lesbian fantasy?

I'm a lesbian. Trapped in a man's body. Someone release me from this prison..........PLEASE!!!!


(ha)

10:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home