The Second Side

I could put something really witty here if I wanted.


My Photo
Name:

When you stop believing in coincidence, paranoia is only a heartbeat away.

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Everyone Breathe Easy. We're Safe Now.

A 62-year-old woman has been convicted of assaulting an airport security screener, and by "assault" we mean grabbing the screener's breasts after the screener had checked under granny's breasts to make sure she wasn't smuggling something dangerous under her boobs. Now that this extremely dangerous potential terrorist (and retired schoolteacher) won't be on a plane for a while, I just might leave the house and talk a walk in the sunshine.
Of course, granny's most serious crime was in refusing to behave like a meek sheep and allow herself to be felt up under the silly notion that anyone may be a probable terrorist. Anyone who steps out of line and disrupts our illusion of safety will be dealt with swiftly and harshly.
Is anyone else getting tired of this?

2 Comments:

Blogger Davis said...

Giddy up, Giddy up, Go Granny, GO!!!!!!

7:38 PM  
Blogger Monkey said...

Crikey! What next?

This reminds me of when I was on some "list" and my 2 year old son had to be searched everytime we travelled. He's dangerous I tell you. Watch those teeth.

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home